Saturday, August 6, 2011

My Head May EXPLODE!!

Last year we adopted a new Language Arts textbook. This year we adopted a program called CScope. It basically tells you the order you need to teach things in every subject. It also gives you lesson plans to use to teach those things. It is all very confusing. On our campus we were told that we didn't need to use the lesson plans provided but that we have to follow that scope and sequence. The problem is that the LA textbook and the scope and sequence on CScope are not aligned what so ever. So I'm trying to decide should i pick through the textbook and create my lessons that way or should I try the lesson plans provide through CScope and leave out the textbook. All of this is making my head hurt :-( What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment