Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sad News and a giveaway winner

First let me say that I am soooo sorry for being late on my giveaway. My very good teacher friend passed away suddenly that week and I was a bit of a mess. It has been a rough rough couple of weeks. It seems to be getting better. On a positive note...The winner is comment Number 3 Anash April 27, 2012 6:18 PM I blogged: http://mommilitary.blogspot.com/2012/04/kinder-rocks-im-back-giveaway.html Thanks for this snazzy giveaway! email: anashct1 [at] yahoo [dot] com Congrats Anash email me your address so i can mail you your gift card.

1 comment:

  1. Finding reliable academic support can make managing university workloads more organised and less stressful. Online assignment help in brisbane can be useful for students who need guidance with research, assignment structure, referencing, proofreading, or understanding complex topics. When choosing an online service, students should consider expertise, communication, originality, and whether the support follows academic-integrity requirements. Using such resources responsibly can help students strengthen their academic skills, improve time management, and approach challenging assignments with greater confidence.

    ReplyDelete